1.IntroductionNaasa Securities Company Limited is a stock broker company licensed by Securities Board of Nepal with its registered address at Laldurbar marga, Naxal, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Naasa Securities maintains and controls this website for general information. The information, material, illustrations, notifications, circulars etc. have been provided for general information. Naasa Securities intends to deliver its service to the Nepalese person residing in Nepal or abroad subject to the prevailing laws and regulations of Nepal. Naasa Securities makes no warranty or representation regarding any content provided through this website and disclaims its liabilities in respect thereof. Naasa Securities makes no representation that the information and materials contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other jurisdiction. The Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nepal and any dispute relating thereto shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nepal.
2. Products and ServicesNaasa Securities does not constitute an offer or solicitation through this website to provide any products or services described therein to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or solicitation or where the law does not permit the purchase of, subscription for or otherwise use of such products or services. Should you have any doubt, consult your professional advisor before using any such products or services.
By proceeding to read this information, you are agreeing and confirming that you are legally eligible to avail the services of Naasa Securities. If this is not the case, please click the “back” button on your browser.
Products and services are available through online as well as in particular branch offices which shall be under the sole discretion of Naasa Securities. Products and services are subject to the individual terms and conditions and such products and services may be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice based on the sole discretion of Naasa Securities. Fees, commissions or charges may apply subject to individual terms and conditions of the products and services. Transactions made with other entities referred to in this website without direct involvement or intermediation of Naasa Securities will not be protected unless otherwise indicated.
3. Materials and InformationMaterials and information contained in this website should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any products or services or otherwise trade. For materials or information relating to products or services, it is delivered by Naasa Securities in the ordinary course of business for information and reference only. Naasa Securities reserves its right to change and update any part of the material and information at any time as and when required at its sole discretion.
4. Intellectual PropertyAll contents contained in or displayed on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software are intellectual property of Naasa Securities and its intellectual property rights are protected under applicable laws. No part of these material, information, marks and logos may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, copied, distributed or used in any other way for any commercial or public purposes without prior written permission of Naasa Securities or the party owning these material, information, marks and logos.
5. Links to Third Party WebsitesThe website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for convenience, reference and information purpose only. Naasa Securities does not endorse or control the content of linked websites, and your use of such third-party websites is at your own risk.
6. User ConductYou agree not to use our website for any unlawful or prohibited purpose, including but not limited to:
- Transmitting any harmful, offensive, or illegal content;
- Interfering with the security or functionality of the website;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any part of the website;
- Engaging in any activity that could harm our users, visitors, or the website itself.
You are solely responsible for any content you post on our website, and you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, and display such content.
7. DisclaimerWhilst every care has been taken in preparing the materials and information contained in this website, such materials and information are provided on an “as is” basis without representation or warranty of any kind, express, implied or statutory regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, reliability, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such materials and information. The materials and information contained in this website are provided for general information only and should not be used as a basis for making decisions. Any advice or information received via this web site should not be relied upon without consulting primary or more accurate or more up-to-date sources of information or specific professional advice.
Any action on your part on the basis of the said content is at your own risk and responsibility. Naasa Securities accepts no liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from your use of this website, howsoever arising, including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with this website, its contents or associated services, or due to any unavailability of the website or any part thereof or any contents or associated services, where such events arose out of circumstances outside Naasa Securities’ reasonable control.
Please note that any software downloaded from this website is at your own risk and Naasa Securities neither assumes nor accepts liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), howsoever caused, as a result of any computer viruses, trojan horses, worms, software bombs or similar items or processes arising from your use of this website, where such events arose out of circumstances outside Naasa Securities’ reasonable control.
Any hypertext link from this website exist for information purposes and are for your convenience only and Naasa Securities accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the accuracy or otherwise of materials or information contained on the pages of such sites or loss arising directly or indirectly from defects with such sites linked. Naasa Securities’ inclusion of hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement of the materials on such sites linked.
Naasa Securities does not guarantee that any e-mails from the website will be sent to you or received by Naasa Securities nor does Naasa Securities warrant the privacy and/or security of e-mails during internet transmission which is outside Naasa Securities’ reasonable control. Naasa Securities accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from failure of any internet transmission (including e-mails correspondence) from this website or otherwise.
9. IndemnificationYou hereby agree to indemnify and to keep Naasa Securities fully and effectively indemnified against any action, liability, cost, claim, loss, damage, proceeding or expense (including legal fees, costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by Naasa Securities arising from or which is directly or indirectly related to the use of this website.
10. TerminationNaasa Securities may terminate these Terms and Conditions, your access to this website and use of online services at any time, without prior notice to you.
11. ModificationNaasa Securities reserves the right in its discretion to change at any time without prior notice, any information or material contained on this website and is entitled to amend the Terms and Conditions under which this website from time to time. The updated version will be effective upon posting on the website. If you continue to access to this website or use any of the online services after such modification, you are regarded to have agreed to be bound by such modified information, material, and terms and conditions.
Contact UsIf you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com