3. What information do we collect about you?Your information is particularly required or accessed when you register to receive certain Naasa Securities services or products, such as registering for brokerage service, registering for depository services, online share trading, communicating with Naasa Securities’ chat bot, among others. The personal information we get from you will help us provide you with improved services and products that match your needs as closely as possible. We may collect following information about you:
Name, address, signatures, biometric data, date of birth, nationality, citizenship number, copy of citizenship, contact details, email id, marital status, parent’s information, nomination, PAN details, photograph, gender, etc. In case of legal person, name, address, seal, signature, certificate of incorporation issued by regulatory authority, etc.
- Identity and contact information:
Trading account details, Trading account number, DP details, Bank account details, income details, employment / occupational information, cheque, etc.
- Information you provide us about others or others provide us about you:
Your personal data from third party providers: In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you, we obtain personal data about you from other sources with your consent, such as email service providers, public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties as appropriate.
Information including personal data from credit information bureaus, national and government databases.
4. When and how we collect personal data about you?
- When you ask us to provide you with certain products and services;
- When you use our services or products;
- During the course of transactions;
- When you apply for products, make enquiries or engage with us or with any other person where we are involved for any other person in the transaction concerning you;
- When you use our website and online services provided by us;
- When you email or respond to our emails;
- When you or others give us personal data verbally or in writing. This personal data may be on application forms, in records of your transactions with us or if you make a complaint;
- From information publicly available about you. When you make information including personal data about yourself publicly available on your social media accounts or where you choose to make information available to us through your social media account, and where it is appropriate for us to use it.
5. How we use or process Your Information?We always treat Your Information as confidential. We use good practices to keep it secure and otherwise abide by the relevant data protection and privacy laws. We use or process Your Information in order to allow us to take actions that are necessary in order to provide you with the product / service.
6. Why do we process Your Information?We process or use Your Information with adequate safeguards in order to fulfill following:
- To allow us to take actions that are necessary in order to provide you with the product / service (performance of a contract);
- To allow us to comply with our legal obligation as per the prevailing laws of Nepal, for example, obtaining proof of identity, tracing amount of transaction, etc. to enable us to meet our anti-money laundering obligations under applicable law;
- To meet our legitimate interests, for example, to understand how customers use our services and to develop new services, as well as improve the service we currently provide.
When we process Your Information to meet our legitimate interests, we put in place robust safeguards to ensure that your privacy is protected and we ensure that our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Naasa Securities undertakes not to disclose its customer information to the third parties without consent, unless required as per the prevailing laws.
If you are accessing our website as a guardian or parent of a minor or to avail our product or services on behalf of a minor, you hereby give your consent or authorize the consent if you wish your child to access our services.
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. Do help us protect your privacy by maintaining the secrecy of the username and password you use for any of our services.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate the site and use its features.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as the number of visitors, pages visited, and the source of the visit. This data helps us understand website traffic patterns and improve our website's performance and content.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (e.g., language preference) and provide enhanced, personalized features.
- Advertising and Targeting Cookies: We work with third-party service providers who may place cookies on your device to deliver personalized advertisements and content based on your interests and browsing behavior.
Third-Party CookiesWe may also use third-party cookies, such as those provided by Google Analytics and other analytics and advertising partners. These cookies are subject to the privacy policies of the respective third-party providers. We do not have control over these cookies, and therefore we recommend reviewing the third-party websites for more information about their cookie policies.